Wonder-filled”
developmental programs
for ages 2 and older , designed to provide children with wholesome hands-on learning opportunities that encompass home, farm and nature experiences.


Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Good bye Winter



As I was thinking about how to catch up on my delinquent blogging, I looked through our collection of photos for some inspiration. We still have many winter pictures that were never posted. Though each one represents warm memories of fun and beauty, I had the feeling that I was done with winter. It's over. It's time to move on. But, then I found that I was particularly drawn to this one. I like the perspective it gives. A little bit of distance from the action.
Sometimes that's just what I need - to step back out of the commotion and excitement and noise - so I can see.

~Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment